(Wednesday, May 12 — 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PT)
Meet new collaborators in this versatile virtual networking session geared towards Costume, Hair, Makeup, Props, Set Decoration, Lighting, and Sound professionals. Ideal for producers looking to connect with talent in these departments, and for emerging or established professionals looking to meet their peers and expand their network.
Choose from a variety of breakout rooms with unique question prompts to get the conversation started. Attendees can also find NABET 700-M UNIFOR representatives and craft veterans in their dedicated rooms to also connect with.
Networking sessions will require pre-registration and will be capped at a maximum number of participants to encourage small discussions and connections. Waitlist available.
Room #1 | Nominees of Schitt’s Creek:
– Annastasia Cucullo (nominated for 2021 Best Achievement in Hair)
– Joe Susin (nominated for 2021 Best Production Design or Art Direction, Fiction)
Room #2 | Nominees of Frankie Drake:
– Cindy Lou Tache (nominated for 2021 Best Achievement in Hair)
– Andrew Kawczynski (nominated for 2021 Best Production Design or Art Direction, Fiction)
Room #3 | Learn about NABET:
– Peggy Kyriakidou
– Amber Munro
Room #4 | Set Decoration & Costumes:
– Julian Peters for Set Decoration
– Samantha Rice for Costumes
Room #5 | Opportunities for Students & Emerging Talent:
– Jill Thornhill
– Neyall Williams
– Jayson Mosek
An RSVP is required to attend our networking sessions. Networking sessions are exclusive to members of the Canadian Academy, CMPA, and DGC Ontario. Space is limited and RSVPs will be on a first come, first served basis.