(Wednesday, May 12 — 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PT)
Meet new collaborators in this versatile virtual networking session geared towards Costume, Hair, Makeup, Props, Set Decoration, Lighting, and Sound professionals. Ideal for producers looking to connect with talent in these departments, and for emerging or established professionals looking to meet their peers and expand their network.
Choose from a variety of breakout rooms with unique question prompts to get the conversation started. Attendees can also find NABET 700-M UNIFOR representatives and craft veterans in their dedicated rooms to also connect with.
Networking sessions will require pre-registration and will be capped at a maximum number of participants to encourage small discussions and connections. Waitlist available.
Room #1 | Nominees of Schitt’s Creek:
– Annastasia Cucullo (nominated for 2021 Best Achievement in Hair)
– Joe Susin (nominated for 2021 Best Production Design or Art Direction, Fiction)
Room #2 | Nominees of Frankie Drake:
– Andrew Kawczynski (nominated for 2021 Best Production Design or Art Direction, Fiction)
– Cindy Lou Tache (nominated for 2021 Best Achievement in Hair)
– Teresa Ho (Producer, Frankie Drake)
Room #3 | Learn about NABET:
– Peggy Kyriakidou – President
– Amber Munro – NABET Training Coordinator
Room #4 | Set Decoration & Costumes:
– Jessica Fulmer – VP of Makeup Department
– Julian Peters – VP of Set Decoration
– Rob MacDonald – VP of Lighting Department
– Samantha Rice – VP of Costumes
Room #5 | Opportunities for Students & Emerging Talent:
– Jill Thornhill – Student Outreach Program Manager xoTO TDSB Student Program
– Neyall Williams – Set Decoration Member
An RSVP is required to attend our networking sessions. Networking sessions are exclusive to members of the Canadian Academy, CMPA, and DGC Ontario. Space is limited and RSVPs will be on a first come, first served basis.