Thank you to all applicants. Applications are now closed for the 2018 season. Stay tuned for the announcement of this year’s talented apprentices in late August.
The Academy’s second annual Apprenticeship Program aims at providing female directors across the country the opportunity to further develop and advance their careers across all platforms.
• Between 6 and 8 Emerging Female Directors will be selected
• 6 Month Program running mid-September 2018 to mid-March 2019
• One-on-One professional development and on-the-job training
• Special Industry and Filmmaker Guests for monthly, virtual chats
• Kick-off reception in Toronto during TIFF
• 2-day summit meeting with industry executives during TIFF
• Complimentary TIFF Conference Pass for 2018
• Complimentary Academy Membership for 1 year
• Complimentary ticket to the live broadcast of the 2019 Canadian Screen Awards